- Make sure you've got a card and present. If you do choose to celebrate Valentine's Day, then get organised now and grab a card and present.
- Watch a soppy film. If you can't watch a tear jerker now, when can you? I've already done a Valentine's Day to-watch list, but the 14th is the perfect time to sit down with a cosy blanket, snacks and a film from Netflix.
- Celebrate Galantine's Day. A day before the big day, we now have Galentine's Day, the perfect excuse to meet up with your friends and head out for a meal or have a night in with a film (Bridesmaids or Clueless are good picks!), a takeaway and games.
- Get dressed up. I've been incorporating more heart shaped or love themed items into my wardrobe throughout February, but on the 14th I like to make the effort and get all dressed up. I will be sporting a red lip and my favourite little black dress to go out to dinner in.
- Have a date night in. Switch off your phone, order pizza in and bundle all the blankets on the sofa. Either start a new series on Netflix or play a game, so you can have a bit of one on one time.
- Think of a gift idea. I've mentioned a card and gift earlier in the post, but if you're stuck for ideas then I've got you! Krispy Kreme doughnuts, an item of jewellery or sexy underwear always goes down well.
- Bake or cook your partners favourite food. Does your boyfriend adore a Victoria sponge or does your girlfriend love a spaghetti bolognese? Then it's a great idea if you want to make a small gesture that your partner will appreciate.
- Make a heart shaped breakfast. There's lots of options in the shops at the moment, but make yourself and your loved one a heart shaped crumpet, pancakes or toast.
- Start a new Netflix series. We've mentioned films, but if you are having a date night on the sofa then there's lots of Netflix series to delve into. Sex Education is my top pick for the 14th as it's funny, light hearted and super entertaining.
What are you doing this Valentine's Day?
Post a Comment