I know I seem optimistic putting together a wishlist that consists on short sleeves and sandals, but it is never too early to plan for S/S outfits, right? Recently, I have been getting more and more into fashion, Topshop being primarily the place that I go to for my latest fix. Monochrome and stripes are something that I wear all year around, but with so many variations I couldn't resist putting together some of my favourite pieces.
1. Hatty Cleated Sandals | £30 | Link
2. Cotton Oversized Shirt | £45 | Link
3. Textured Lace Hem Pelmet Skirt | £36 | Link
4. Knitted Stripe Swing Dress | £42 | Link
5. Scallop Frill Tank Top | £16 | Link
6. Crepe V Neck Top | £36 | Link