Amongst all the chaos and uncertainty, I've been looking forward to this day for a while - it's officially Autumn! To be honest I've been embracing the cosy nights in, wearing my chunky knit jumpers and keeping an eye out for those crunchy rust toned leaves for some time, but now that Autumn is upon us, I can finally share with you what's on my seasonal to-do list.
Visit a pumpkin patch | Every year on my birthday we've visited a pumpkin patch and have found it's the perfect time at the start of the month as there's lots of pumpkins, it's less busy and you get to appreciate your findings for longer. I've been on a look of for them in shops and so far I have managed to nab myself a few gourds and mini pumpkins, but I'm hoping to get some big ones soon!
Decorate For Halloween | Although Halloween may not be full of parties and trick or treating this year, I still want to celebrate it by decorating for my own pleasure. I'm tempted to make a full display out my home with pumpkins, a doormat and fairy lights, but it's on the inside that I'm very excited for. I'll be hanging banners up, scattering spooky cushions everywhere and lighting my favourite Autumnal candles.
Wear All The Autumnal Outfits | I've loved putting together early Autumn outfits so far for my Instagram and they're only going to get cosier! I love plaid dresses, check skirts and chunky knits alongside comfy jackets, wrap around scarves and fluffy socks.The mustard and rust tones in my wardrobe alongside the forest green and burgundy hues honestly make my heart sing - a little joy of this time of the year!
Here are some other ideas to check out:
- Go for a walk in the crisp morning air.
- Watch all the spooky films and cosy TV shows.
- Cook a roast dinner with all the trimmings.
- Spend a full day doing self-care.
- Make a delicious apple pie with a lattice top!
- Buy a new coat to keep you warm.
- Look out for the Autumnal sunsets.
- Check out your local walking paths.
- Go hunting for pinecones, conkers and the perfect shaped leaf.
- Soak in a candle lit bath with your favourite playlist on.
What's on your Autumn to-do list?
Post a Comment