For her | I know how hard it is when picking out Christmas presents for some of the most awkward female members of the family. Gift sets are a great way to give somebody a few products to try or even add an stocking fillers. Bath, body care and premium beauty products are normally a safe bet because the majority of women love a pamper or a soak in the bath.
1. The Philosophy Classics Christmas Gift Set | £22 | Link
2. Lush Snow Fairy Gift | £22.50 | Link
3. Soap&Glory All The Right Smoothes | £8 | Link
4. Laura Mercier Golden Honey Musk Body & Bath Duet Gift Set | £31.50 | Link
5. Benefit Primping With The Stars | £26.50 | Link
6. Jo Malone London Christmas Ornament | £22 | Link
For Him | It's that time of year again, the time of year to stress about what you're getting your Boyfriend, Dad, Uncle or whoever male. Whether you're looking for inspiration or anything specific, I hope to give you some ideas on what to get to most awkward family members.
1. L'occitane Perfect Shave Collection | £110 | Link
2. Firebox Life Proof For Iphone | £59.99 | Link
3. Not On The Highstreet Leather Wash Bag | £45 | Link
4. Ted Baker Dornas Embossed Leather Bifold Wallet | £44 | Link
5. Paco Rabanne 1 Million Eau De Toilette 100m Gift Set | £57 | Link
6. ASOS Watch and Cufflink Gift Set | £28 | Link