Monday, 11 May 2015
Homeware Wishlist | Ft. Habitat, Ikea and H&M
After finding out that we have under a month to get items packed and decor bought before we move into our new flat, there was a mad rush of Pinterest procrastination and mood board making. With my motto in life being - If it's copper, striped or grey then I'm going to like it - you can imagine what my wishlist largely consisted of.
1. Habitat Stanford Metallic Copper Wire Baskets | £45 | Link | If there's one thing I'm obsessed with it's copper decor and If something comes in silver or copper, you know I'll be going for the latter.
2. The World Is Your Oyster Print | £32.50 | Link | Since Pinterest has taken over my life these past few weeks, I have decided that I need a wall full of prints, mirrors and motivational quotes above my desk for 'work' purposes. This one, along with a range of others have taken my fancy and hopefully I will have a wall full of prints before I know it.
3. H&M Metal Tray | £14.99 | Link | If you're looking for home decor and haven't found yourself on H&M daily, then I suggest you head right over. Possibly one of my favourite places to buy endless supplies of trinkets and trays, I'm sure this copper tray will end up in my clutches soon.
4. Zara Home Dark Grey Parcale Bed Linen | £9.99-£35.99 | Link | As part of our bedroom theme, I have decided to mix and match grey, white and pale pink bedding. As soon as I laid eyes on this basic bed set, I knew that I had to have it.
5. Ikea Hemnes Chest Of 8 Drawers | £180 | Link | If it's good enough for Kate, then it's good enough for me. Kate, otherwise known as Gh0stparties, has featured this on her blog/Youtube several times and after deliberating on whether or not I should get it, this eight drawer piece is perfect for the size and space of our soon-to-be bedroom.
6. Zazzle Modern Charcoal and White Chevron Pillow | £34.95 | Link | Striped, chevron and anything monochrome is a theme that I cannot resist. Following on with the grey and white theme of our living room, I think this piece will add some pattern to a rather plain room.
7. Swoon Editions Side Table | £59 | Link | After endless late night internet searches and scrolling through many interior design blogs, I finally concluded that I wanted a white tri leg table that the blogger inside of me would be proud of. Since it's one of the cheapest I've found, how could I resist?
8. Homebase Copperfield Desk Lamp | £24.99| Link | After trawling the internet for an affordable copper lamp, I stumbled across this one. It's sleek, a justifiable price and I think it would look perfect against the white and grey interior of our bedroom.
What is on your homeware wishlist?